"Where there's a Wilmington, there's a Way!"
- Programs designed for working professionals and adult learners
- 4-credit hour classes that help you finish faster, saving time and money
- Expert advising and student support throughout the process
- Faculty that are experts in their fields with classes designed specifically for students in the online environment.
Are you seeking a traditional on-campus experience? Check out our Main Wilmington College Campus.
Also, If you are a former Wilmington College Cincinnati student, please contact Sylvia Stevens at 937.481.2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about completing your degree!
Featured Degree Programs
Because of our extensive knowledge in serving nontraditional students like you for close to four decades, we strive to make earning your degree as transparent, easy and gratifying as possible. We have a proven track record of success in offering associate degrees in business and have now extended our programs to include bachelor’s and master’s degrees in a variety of fields. Our programs are available fully online so that you can determine how to fit your educational goals into your busy schedule.
Business Administration Management (BA)
Our BA in Business Administration Management explores advanced topics such as organizational behavior, competitive advantage, globalization and more.
The accounting program at Wilmington College provides a broad-based education that will expose you to essential principles and concepts that can readily be applied to your career. You will also develop versatile administrative and analytical skills that can be used in the world of business and finance.
Master of Organizational Leadership
Our master’s program in Organizational Leadership helps you hone your emotional intelligence and critical-thinking skills to become a more interpersonal and organized leader.
Strategic Organizational Leadership (BA)
Our organizational leadership degree focuses on developing effective leaders. Organizational leaders set strategic goals for the organization and motivate employees to successfully carry out assignments in service to those goals.
Why Choose WC Online?
With over 35 years of serving nontraditional students, our faculty and staff offer:
- Programs designed for the working professional and adult learner with schedules that include evenings and Saturday classes.
- Advising and support services that help students stay on track and meet their professional goals.
- Transparency every step of the way, from the mapping of a degree to costs.
- Affordable private college education built from Quaker values.
Financial Aid for WC Online
WC Online offers financial support for qualifying students, grants and scholarships can be obtained to fund your education by completing the FAFSA application.