The 2017 WC Bourbon Experience Alumni Trip is set for June 17-18, 2017
Mark your calendars now to join us as we visit 3 unique distilleries in the beautiful, bluegrass area of Lexington, KY!
- Entrance and tastings at three of the top five distilleries in KY: Woodford Reserve, Maker’s Mark and Buffalo Trace
- Beautiful hotel accommodations at the Hilton in downtown Lexington
- Lunch on Saturday
- Catered Brunch and distillery tour on Sunday at Buffalo Trace
- Motor coach transportation throughout the tour: pick-up and drop-off spots include the WC Main campus and Blue Ash campus
- Snacks/drinks on the bus
- Gratuities to driver, tour guides, and included meals
PRICING (All pricing is based off number of people staying in hotel room, all include the items listed above)
- Single Occupancy: $309.00
- Double Occupancy: $275.00 per person
- Triple Occupancy: $250.00 per person
- Quad Occupancy: $245 per person
Please note: dinner on Saturday night is on your own. From your hotel you have access to more than 100 shops and restaurants to choose from, or in-house dining at Triangle Grille and the Big Blue Martini.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
Click here to catch a glimpse at last year’s fun!