Located at 107 College Street, Kelly House, so named in 2013, was the childhood home of acclaimed Quaker theologian Thomas R. Kelly, a member of the Class of 1913 and a faculty member from 1917 through 1921. Prior to the Kelly family, Thurman “Dusty” Miller, Class of 1907, resided in the home across the street from College Hall. Purchased by the College, it was the president’s home, from 1944 through 1965, for the families of S. Arthur Watson, Sam Marble and James Read. The president’s home has been Firbank Fell on Elm Street since 1965. Since the mid-1960s, Kelly House has served a number of offices, including Project Talents/Project Enterprise (components of the Prison Program) through much of the 1980s, followed by College Advancement and currently the Office of Public Relations.