Center for Service & Civic Engagement
Service House and Campus Safety
Just south of Boyd Cultural Arts Center, across Withrow Circle, is the Center for Service & Civic Engagement. The Center for Civic Engagement was once known as Galvin Alumni House after it was redecorated with donations from Mary Ellen "Brady" Galvin, Class of 1932, in 1987. The alumni and development areas were housed there from then through 2006. Today, the Center for Service and Civic Engagement and Campus Safety call the "Service House" their home.