Faculty, staff and American students enjoy having international students on campus. We believe these students add a desirable dimension to the overall college experience. Many Americans are especially interested in learning about the various cultures, systems of education and personal backgrounds represented by international students. Wilmington College is a welcoming campus community and people here will do everything they can to assist international students in adapting to the campus culture. We want international students to have an enjoyable, meaningful and successful experience at Wilmington College and in the United States.
Wilmington College is located in Wilmington, Ohio, a safe and friendly town of approximately 13,000 residents located in Southwestern Ohio. It is within an hour’s drive of three major metropolitan areas: Cincinnati to the south, Columbus to the north, and Dayton to the west. Our international students tend to appreciate the fact that they can study in a quiet, peaceful environment during the week while able to take in the sights and activities that major cities offer on the weekends and during breaks.
• Airport pick up and transportation to campus upon arrival (from Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton, Ohio airports)
• Transportation to and from these airports when leaving or arriving from semester breaks
• Housing is provided free for early arrival and late departure before and after each academic semester if deemed necessary
• On-campus housing guaranteed all four years for international students
• Assistance with immigration paperwork and concerns
• Individual academic and career counseling