WC Strategic Plan 2017-2020
At the close of its 150th academic year, members of the Wilmington College community have completed one of the most productive and transformational strategic plans in the College’s history. This plans’ major accomplishments included:
- Implementation of a $1.9 million Title III grant to provide support for at-risk students with an emphasis placed upon retaining them through graduation.
- Creation of graduate level programs in Athletic Training and Occupational Therapy
- Established the Clinton County Succeeds Program
- Updated Campus Master Facilities Plan and created a Master Information Technology Plan
- The College received two record-breaking estate gifts ($16.8 million & $13.5 million)
- Successfully navigated the COVID-19 pandemic with an open, safe campus with face to face class offerings as well as select online classes as well.
The Wilmington College Strategic Plan 2020 served as an essential guide for the College community. It was the blueprint for enriching, enhancing and sustaining excellence at Wilmington for the four years leading up to our 150th Anniversary.