Section Menu

Student Health Center


All new/re-admitted students and returning athletes will need to create a PRIVIT Profile prior to coming to WC. This is where students will store emergency contact info, complete their Student Medical Form, upload a picture of their insurance card, join the NEW Fall WC Student or Returning WC Student Team. Athletes will also complete athletic forms by 1st joining an athletic team. Information on this can be found on the WC APP or the WC website or by clicking the button below.

Login to your PRIVIT PROFILEPRIVIT Instructions and TIP sheet

To login to Privit, use your Wilmington College email address and student ID (temporary password)

Medical and Mental Health Services

Health care on campus is provided FREE OF CHARGE at the Student Health Center.

The Health Center can be entered from the outside stairs at the east end of Bailey Hall.

Services and medications provided by the health center are always free to the students. The health centered is funded by your tuition money so please utilize the services when needed. Students should contact the health center either by phone or in person as soon as illness or injury occurs. By doing this, the student may be able to avoid a more serious condition.

If you receive allergy shots, we can give those in the health center. Please call us at extension 217 for information regarding times and restrictions. If the student lives in the residence halls and is too ill to eat in the dining room, they may obtain a sick tray by contacting their Resident Director.

Please check the office calendar and for the most current schedule the information board in the Student Health Center lobby. Thank you.



A registered nurse is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM an Friday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM to treat minor health complaints such as colds, viruses, sinus infections, etc. Appointments are not necessary but can be made by calling 937.481.2217

The college physician is available during Physician’s Clinic hours Monday – Friday, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM

The physician can treat any complaint that you would see your regular family physician for. Students do not need an appointment to see the physician, walk-ins are welcomed. Students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the close of physician hours.

Please bring your insurance card if you are needing a referral, STI testing or laboratory services.  Insurance is not required to see the college physician.

Mental Health Counseling Services

Confidential mental health counseling services are provided free of charge to current students in the Student Health Center. A State Independently Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (PCC) will provide a diagnostic assessment, treatment plan, and subsequent therapy sessions to assist students with a wide variety of wellness and mental health concerns. No problem is too large or small. Time management, stress, relationship issues, substance use/abuse/dependence, depression, anxiety, GLBT issues, ADHD and bipolar disorder are some of the concerns often addressed through the Campus Counseling Services. There is no specific limit to the number of sessions a student may receive through this free benefit but it should be noted that students whose needs require specialized or very long term care may be referred to seek services through their insurance providers.

Please note that the counseling record of the student does not go into the student’s academic record and confidentiality of counseling services is strictly upheld.

To schedule an appointment, please contact Kazi McDowell, Director of Counseling Services, at 937.481.2272