Student Spotlight and Writing Prompts
The Student Spotlight form will give you the opportunity to share your high school activities and achievements, including:
- Work Experience
- Leadership & Service Activities
- Honors & Awards
The Writing Prompts are your chance to tell our WC Scholars committee more about your interest in being a recipient of one of our top scholarships
- There are 3 writing prompts
- Each prompt is 300 words
Submitting your Student Spotlight Form and Writing Prompts
- The links to each form are below.
- They are due by Nov. 10, 2020 to participate in the November 14, 2020 program or January 12, 2021 to participate in the January 16, 2021 program.
- You must include your Student ID number which is on your personal invitation.
WC Scholar Student Spotlight
WC Scholar Writing Prompts