Now that you have applied, what’s next?
Once we have received your high school transcript and ACT and/or SAT scores we will review your application for admission. Typically you will receive an admission decision within a week of completing your application.
✔ Send us your high school transcript
- Ask your high school guidance counselor to send your transcript electronically or email to email@example.com.
- If you are currently or previously enrolled in college (after high school), please request transcripts to be delivered to Wilmington College.
✔ Send us your ACT and/or SAT scores
- Text or email a screenshot of your scores to your admission counselor.
- Email your scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your scores electronically (our ACT code is 3362; SAT is 1909)
✔ Complete the FAFSA (our code is 003142)
- Merit aid will be awarded at the time of acceptance, for need-based aid you must file the FAFSA application
✔ Visit Campus