The President’s Cabinet is an entity comprised of the College’s senior administration that works closely with President Trevor Bates in administering the operational aspects of the institution. These campus leaders bring a wealth of skills and experience to their respective positions and serve as key personnel in the College’s Strategic Planning Initiative.
- Trevor Bates, DHSc, AT, ATC, President of Wilmington College
- Joe Bull, Vice President/Chief Advancement and Alumni Officer
- Beatriz Ibanez-Alvarez, Vice President/Chief Business & Financial Officer
- Kenn Patterson, Vice President/Chief Academic Officer & Dean of Faculty
- Angela Griffin, Vice President/Chief Marketing & Enrollment Management Officer
- Sigrid Solomon, Ed.D., Vice President/Chief Student Affairs Officer and Dean of Students
Administration includes all VPs and specific direct reports to cabinet members: