OPEN ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
Indeed.com applicants, please view the Wilmington College website for details and application instructions.
Wilmington College is accepting applications for the position of Campus Physician on the main campus in Wilmington. This is a part time, exempt level position 10 months per year, 20 hours per week.
Under direction of the VP for Student Affairs & Dean of Students, provides general and specialty health care to adolescent and adult patients on the main campus, including assessing and treating a wide variety of conditions, ailments and injuries. Diagnoses, manages and treats patients. Refers patients with more serious conditions to other specialists for more complex care or other health care facilities for more intensive care.
- Requires Medical License and must be Board Certified, current to be verified by American Board of Medical Specialties and be in possession of the legal requirements for the practice of medicine in Ohio.
- Requires knowledge and abilities essential to the successful performance of advanced Physician duties.
- Advanced clinical skills.
- Must be able to communicate with both patients and clinical staff members. Must have effective diagnostic and decision-making skills in more difficult cases.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner.
- Must be able to diagnose patient condition and make associated treatment recommendations. Must be able to influence others.
- Must be computer literate.
- Technical leader with a high degree of knowledge in the overall field and recognized expertise in specific areas; problem-solving frequently requires analysis of unique issues/problems without precedent and/or structure.
- May manage programs that include formulating strategies and administering policies, processes, and resources; functions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and ability to lead and supervise staff to achieve effective operations and provide necessary services.