WHPC Sponsors 6 Week Fitness Challenge
The 6-week Fitness Challenge will run from 9/7/2010 to 10/15/2010
September 27, 2010
You may workout in the Pyle Fitness Center in the Underground, the Hermann Court Gym, or at the Clinton County YMCA. Just remember to sign-in every time you hit the gym, no matter where you workout.
Fitness Challenge Guidelines
• Sign-up in the Pyle Fitness Center or at our table in Pyle by Friday, September 10.
• Work out at least 18 times in six weeks, or three times a week for six weeks.
• Sign-in whenever you workout (either in the Pyle Fitness Center, Hermann Court, or the YMCA), and your card will be filled out by Fitness Center workers.
• We recommend 30 minutes of cardio and some kind of resistance training (please see a WHPC member, a Fitness Center worker, or the posters and brochures in the Fitness Center for more information).
• Every student who completes the challenge will receive a WHPC slingpack or water bottle and be entered into a drawing at the end of the semester for a gift card.
• All employees/staff who complete the challenge will be entered into a separate drawing at the end of the semester.
6 Week Fitness Challenge
|Date:||Tuesday, September 07, 2010 Friday, October 15, 2010|
|Location:||Pyle Fitness Center|
The 6-Week Fitness Challenge is back. Guidlines are listed in the news release. All that finish the 6 weeks will receive a prize. And a drawing for a $25 gift card will be held at the completion of the event.