|S. Arthur Watson
Library / Media Center
Description of services:
Individual Research Consultations, Library Orientation Sessions, Tours, and Bibliographic Instruction for Classes and Individuals, and course-related Web pages or online documents with active resource links for guided research. Contact Patti Kinsinger for more information, scheduling, and appointments. x441 or x297. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection Development and Purchase Requests. Please forward your requests and suggestions for resource purchases to any Watson librarian.
Research Using Quaker Resources/Special Collections. Appointments required. Please contact Patti Kinsinger.
Grants and Funding Resources for Faculty and Administrators: Watson Library subscribes to foundation grant databases and provides other resources. Please contact any librarian at the ASK US! desk or Patti for more information, x441 or x297.
Links of Special Interest -- Course Support:
- Education 501: Research Checklist for the Literature Review, Fall 2008. Checklist of databases and other resources helpful for identifying and accessing scholarly resources for the required literature review. Save the .doc - Links will remain active. Off campus, a login to OhioLINK may be needed for some resources.
- Entrepreneurship - Fall 2008: MGT 325 (Angela Mitchell): Research Checklists with Active Links. Checklists of suggested information access points for course assignments. These .docs may be saved; links will remain active. Off-campus, a login to OhioLINK may be needed for some resources. For all enrolled in MGT325 - General Resources for Business Proposals and Marketing Feasibility plus Football Board Game, OSU Collectibles, or Subway Franchise.
- Global Issues - Fall 2008. IDS 125 (Marlaina Leppert-Wahl): Global Issues Research Checklist on Webpage with Active Links. Checklist of suggested information access points to locate the types of resources for course assignments.
- Global Issues - Fall 2008: IDS 425 (Marlaina Leppert-Wahl): Research Handout with active links.
- Multicultural Marketing - MKT 350 (Ellen Novar, Fall 2008): Checklist of Information Research Resources with Active Links. Save the .doc - Links will remain active. Off campus, a login to OhioLINK may be needed for some resources.
Links of Special Interest -- Campus Support:
Collett Mall Walking Map: Exercise, Mental Break, Thinking Time, Meditation, ... One-half mile course in a figure-8 pattern. One-page map.